Seasonal and Temporary positions
2016 JOB ANNOUNCEMENT NUMBERS
*APPLICAITION PERIOD FOR APPRENTICESHIP: 12/05/16-/12/12/16
* APPLICATION PERIOD FOR TEMPORARY GS-3: TBD
**APPLICATION PERIOD FOR TEMPORARY GS-4: TBD
|JOB/POSITION||PAYSCALE||VACANCY NUMBER (click on numbers)|
ENTRY LEVEL F.F (ENGINE & CREW & HELITACK)
FOREST. TECH FIRE (ENGINE & CREW & HELITACK)
|ENGINE CREW MEMBER||GS-04||17-TEMPF-R5-0462-4FIRE-DT|
City/Location Selection for Little Tujunga Hotshots; SAN FERNANDO
To apply using the above listed announcements.
1. Log on to this site (click on in it) - https://www.usajobs.gov/ and CREATE AN ACCOUNT AND ENTER YOUR WORK HISTORY, TRAINING HISTORY, CERTIFICATIONS, ETC
2.Enter Vacancy Announcement numbers and click on SEARCH
3. Click on listed JOB TITLE and APPLY ONLINE
4. Register your information and set up an new user password and ID.( do not forget or lose your password & I.D.)
Log into your profile and complete the following steps;
1. Go to the Main Menu.
2. Click on APPLY FOR JOBS.
3. Click on REFINE SEARCH.
4. Scroll to the bottom of the screen where is says ANNOUNCEMENT NUMBER.
5. Enter the above listed announcement numbers in the boxes under where it says Announcement Number. (you can only enter 1 announcement numbers at a time, enter 1 announcement numbers and then after you submit them come back to add the remaining announcement numbers)
6. Click SUBMIT at the bottom of the screen after you enter the announcement numbers.
7. You will be in the VACANCY LIST screen.
8. Click on the highlighted Job Titles one at a time.
9. Click on APPLY NOW on the left side of screen.
10. Read the instructions on the screen.
11. Click where it says PERSONAL INFORMATION, check all your information then click on SAVE THIS INFORMATION.
12. Complete each page by saving it at the bottom.
13. Send the application after you have completed all the red highlighted item on the left side of the screen.
*** For Application Tips and How-Tow go to http://www.fs.fed.us/working-with-us/jobs/how-to-apply
Additionally, you can e-mail resumes directly to us at email@example.com